About CIEH eLearning
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a professional, awarding and campaigning organisation at the forefront of health, safety and the environment.
- The CIEH are global leaders in risk and compliance based solutions.
- The CIEH are market leaders in regulated Food Safety qualifications.
- The CIEH work with a wide range of clients, including multinational corporations such as Wal-Mart and the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
- The CIEH provide the only truly holistic and three-dimensional approach to HSE risk and compliance.
About Our Courses
CIEH eLearning can increase learner engagement, lower training costs, reduce environmental impact, and help deliver consistent training across global locations. By leading the way in online training delivery, the CIEH is setting new standards in eLearning technology with fresh and modern content. Our courses contain:
- Various high quality video demonstrations to bring learning to life.
- Detailed animations to help communicate content.
- Mix of illustrations and high colour photographs to keep learners engaged.
- Interactive games, learning activities, recap sessions and Q&A exercises.
- Choice of voiceovers according to preference.
- Fully customisable self-paced learning for maximum flexibility.